Love = Travel
Happy Valentine’s Day! I am not a huge Valentine’s Day fan, even when I’m not single, but this year I had even more time to reflect on what is now a long-term relationship with traveling! I love every part of the trip taking process including sharing my travel experiences. That is what motivated me to start this blog, and I always love searching through other people’s blogs as well.
Along with being nominated you have to do a few things:
1) You must nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2) List seven things about yourself your readers may not know.
- I love to craft: crocheting, jewelry-making, sewing- I love it!
- I have a massive owl collection!
- I am allergic to lavender.
- The first thing I ever wanted to be “When I Grew Up” was a World Wildlife Photographer.
- I love to eat, and I do it way more than I should!
- I love lazy days when I can sit in bed with a good book.
- I love tea!
3) Go let your nominees know that you’ve nominated them!
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you!
So another huge thank you to Shawn & Suzanne and Liz! I love following your blogs and appreciate you nominating me!