I had a really great year in 2012, and fulfilled all of my goals for the year except one. I think that’s pretty darn good! So, I decided to create another list for myself this year. Here they are, my travel goals for 2013:
- Leave the country (Just like last year- I’d love to visit a country I haven’t visited before, but I’ll have to see if money allows.)
- Visit a state I haven’t visited before
- Visit 2 Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives restaurants
- Go on a hiking trip with my dad
- Make a ‘Wanderlust Wednesday’ post for every week of this year
- Write a blog post in French (without using Google Translator)
- Read 12 travel essays/books
- Inspire Travel!
What are your Travel Goals for 2013? Or do you already have a some great adventures planned?