Happy New Years to my readers! I hope everyone has recovered from the busy Holiday Season! I love New Years because it’s such a great time to reflect on your past year and make resolutions (that you’ll hopefully keep) and try to make the absolute best of this next year!
Before I get to my goals, I really wanted to thank all of my readers for being so awesome and supportive. I’ve been blogging for just a bit over a year now, and it has been a great outlet for me personally and I can’t wait to write more for years to come! So again, a big THANK YOU to you all!
I have a lot of personal goals for this year, but the seven goals I have (so far!) pertaining to travel and my blog are:
- I want to leave the US once in 2012, and I want to go to a country I haven’t been to before (If money allows, of course).
- I would love to eat at three restaurants featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives that I haven’t been to before. (It’s a fun way to put good local cuisine into your US travels!)
- I want to go on another father/daughter hiking trip. I’ve had the pleasure on going on two trips with just my dad, and a few days where we’ve been on day hikes, and I always feel even closer to my dad after these trips. I’m lucky to have a dad who has his own sense of wanderlust!
- I want to not miss a single Wanderlust Wednesday (even if it’s a bit late, I want to have 52 this next year). Can’t wait to find inspiration every week!
- I want to do an entire post in French- so I can put my classes to good use- and do it without using Google Translator.
- I want to inspire someone to go somewhere new, and be inspired by my truly amazing readers. I love having this as an outlet to talk about travel and have my fellow-bloggers who understand why it’s important, and give me inspiration with their own posts and pictures!
What are your guys’ goal for travel this year? Anyone planning amazing trips, want to travel with someone in particular, have a food you want to eat somewhere or anything else? Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great week!