Well we’re about half- way through the year, and I did a post in January on my TRAVEL GOALS FOR 2012 and I thought I would just do a little update on how I’m doing so far!
My goals were:
- Leave the US once- preferably to a country I haven’t been to.
- Visit a state I’ve never visited.
- Eat at three restaurants featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Go on a father/daughter hiking trip.
- Have 52 Wanderlust Wednesday posts this year.
- Write a post entirely in French.
- Inspire someone to go somewhere new.
The trip that I’m leaving on in 23 days (I’m getting excited) is going to take care of a few of these- which is great- because so far the only ones I have accomplished are keeping up on my Wanderlust Wednesday posts, and I have eaten at two restaurants featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
I’m leaving on my trip at the end of June, and I can’t wait to cross off visiting a new state, leaving the country, and hiking trip with my dad! I’m going to have so much to blog about and I cannot wait! How are you guys doing at accomplishing your travel goals for 2012?